Highest quality and ready-to-use CG material for your creative work.
Engineered Hardwood Smoked Oak Flooring consists of 12 separate planks, each photographed at 14К resolution for maximum detail. That’s more than 4 square meters of digitized area!
By purchasing this Engineered Hardwood Smoked Oak Flooring by Parketthaus Scheffold CG material you get:
- 12 separate unique planks at 14000 x 1230 px which is 1.99 x 0.18 m in real-world size (each one available as a set of diffuse, bump, reflection and glossy textures in JPG format - 48 high resolution textures in total);
- 1 seamless image at 3000 x 3000 px which is around 4 m2 that features the full set of planks (available as diffuse, bump, reflection and glossy textures in JPG format - 4 textures in total);
- 12 separate ready-to-use V-Ray shaders (available as both 3ds Max *.max and Material Library *.mat files);
- All 12 V-Ray shaders in a single Multi/Sub-Object Material (available as both *.max and *.mat files);
- All 12 V-Ray shaders ready to use with MultiTexture Map plugin (available as both *.max and *.mat files).
The interior rendering in this product’s gallery is for illustration purpose. The 3d scene and furnishing are not included when purchasing this digitized flooring product.
Tileable texture with all planks together is not included due to the high resolution of the separate planks.