Highest quality and ready-to-use CG material for your creative work.
Heavy Whitened Oak Flooring consist of 12 separate planks, each photographed at 11K for maximum detail. That’s more than 5 square meters of digitized area!
By purchasing this Heavy Whitened Oak Flooring by Parketthaus Scheffold CG material you get:
- 12 separate unique planks at 11800 x 1020 px which is 2.20 x 0.19 px in real-world scale (available as diffuse, bump, reflection and glossy textures in JPG format - 48 textures in total);
- 1 seamless image at 12240 x 12870 px which is around 5 m2 in real-world size that features the full set of planks (available as diffuse, bump, reflection and glossy textures in JPG format - 4 textures in total);
- 12 separate ready-to-use V-Ray shaders (available as both 3ds Max *.max and Material Library *.mat files);
- All 12 V-Ray shaders in a single Multi/Sub-Object Material (available as both *.max and *.mat files);
- All 12 V-Ray shaders ready to use with MultiTexture Map plugin (available as both *.max and *.mat files).
The interior rendering in this product’s gallery is for illustration purpose. The 3d scene and furnishing are not included when purchasing this digitized flooring product.