Highest quality and ready-to-use CG material for your creative work.
Engineered Hardwood Whitened Oak Flooring consists of 12 separate planks, each photographed at 14К resolution for maximum detail. That’s more than 5 square meters of digitized area!
By purchasing this Engineered Hardwood Whitened Oak Flooring by Parketthaus Scheffold CG material you get:
- 12 separate unique planks at 14700 x 1240 px which is 1.99 x 0.18 m in real-world size (each one available as a set of diffuse, bump, reflection and glossy textures in JPG format - 48 high resolution textures in total);
- 1 seamless image at 3000 x 3000 px which is around 4 m2 that features the full set of planks (available as diffuse, bump, reflection and glossy textures in JPG format - 4 textures in total);
- 12 separate ready-to-use V-Ray shaders (available as both 3ds Max *.max and Material Library *.mat files);
- All 12 V-Ray shaders in a single Multi/Sub-Object Material (available as both *.max and *.mat files);
- All 12 V-Ray shaders ready to use with MultiTexture Map plugin (available as both *.max and *.mat files).
The interior rendering in this product’s gallery is for illustration purpose. The 3d scene and furnishing are not included when purchasing this digitized flooring product.