Connecter Server gives you a better way to manage your team's permissions and roles in your workspaces. You will find these advanced settings in your Team portal. There are some specifics:
- The first user invited to the Team portal becomes the administrator and there is only one.
- The administrator doesn't have to be the person who set up the subscription. You can invite anyone by typing his/hers email.
- The admin have a abillity to invite more users to the team (by email) and assign permissions.
- There are two standard permission options - "Read/Write" and "Read only".
- The "Custom" option gives you a full control so take a better look.
Keep in mind that one user can be part of multiple teams and/or workspaces, but you can only have one team within one subscription.