The “Workspace” is where Connecter keeps a bunch of information, like:
- All custom previews of your assets.
- All root folders you add to Connecter
- Starred, hidden and removed files or folders
- All kinds of cached data like files thumbnails, indexed files and folders, etc.
- Your individual settings like Connecter UI layout and size, supported file types and other preferences.
When you start Connecter for the first time you’ll need to create your workspace. You can choose to create a Personal or Team workspace.
To see where your current workspace is located and its status go to Edit > Workspaces